Playa Marsella and its unique shaped bay are home to many types of fish and crustaceans.
Fishing from the beach or the rocks is popular while snorkeling or spear fishing in the water can be rewarding with a lobster or two.
· Sports fishing tours by boat from Playa Marsella, go further out with refreshments and gear provided, are the best way to catch the larger fish like Dorado, Mackerel and Tuna to name a few. The majestic Sailfish are out there too for the real keen sports fisherman, catch, photo and release.
· A scenic boat ride on the Booze Cruise leaves in the afternoons for a trip up the Northern coastline past Playas Maderas, Majagual into Costa Blanca and returns on sunset with drinks and refreshments included.
· The Trail Rides by horseback venture along the beaches and into the tropical forest terrain. A great way to experience the beauty of the natural habitat in the Playa Marsella valley.
· To try your hand at Surfing, private or group lessons are available on Playa Marsella and are a fun way to learn the popular sport. For those who can, Playa Maderas is a short walk or paddle, to the next bay to catch bigger waves.
Yoga is such a calming exercise on Playa Marsella and instructed lessons are offered to those who wish to meditate and regenerate in the tranquil ambience of the beach.
· Frisbee Golf is a 12 hole course along the entrance road coming into Playa Marsella. Part of the course follows the El Baston River which flows into Playa Marsella. Not only is it picturesque but the wildlife is in abundance from monkeys, iguanas, butterflies and many tropical birds. To make a complete day of it, bring a thermo, cooler, chilly bin or esky as there is a self catering BBQ area with amenities for Frisbee Golfers to use